GPS satellites visible but not recording

Dear Group
After recording, at the stage when the ‘satellites’ are visible on the screen, the GPS position seems not to download and i am stuck on the ‘satellite’ screen, or i have to go back, to get out, and as such, no recording.
This happened after i made a new project. All three my other projects behaves the same.
Permission for location use, is granted.
Can any please advise what i could do?
Regards
Johan

See https://support.cybertracker.org/t/apps-of-cybertracker-online-dont-catch-the-gps-locations-lat-lon/662/16 and Justin solved the problem.

Much appreciated.
I cleared the CT cache and it works, i.e., the GPS data is saved. thx.
Regards

The problem has not been solved. Clearing the cache was only supposed to be a stop-gap temporary solution and also did not work. After clearing the cache I did fieldwork and only the first 20 points were located correctly, the other 100 were recorded in the same position. I subsequently did another trip and all the data was lumped at one GPS location. I’m using the same Samsung phone with which I have recorded thousands of data points before.

Right, we’re not aware of any issues right now, so this sounds a bit different. Can I get a bug report?

How do I send a bug report?

Instructions here:
Troubleshooting | CyberTracker Wiki

In case the file is too large for email (send to justin@steventon.com), could you please put it on a web drive (like Google Drive) and send the link to me?

Note, the latest build is 1.0.512. Are you experiencing problems with that or prior builds?

Thanks!

Buenos dias en los equipos de yo manejo hace años el cybetracker para tomar los puntos y tracks con unos ZTE pero llevo ya dos meses en donde se me ha presentado mucho problema el GPS a la hora de capturar en campo los puntos hago todo el debido proceso de eliminar cache, restablecer los equipos descargar de play store esta version 1.0.512. , funciona por ratos y deja de funcionar cuando antes no se tenia ese problema hoy revisando la version ya esta 1.0.514. la descargue funciona normal me gustaria que podria hacer para poder solucionar los fallos que se han venido presentado con la ubicacion del gps en los equipos Gracias. quedo a la espera de una respuesta.