Sending data from a published app

Hello
For the first time I used the publishing on the web function which is fantastic. Based on the information on CyberTracker Wiki I am assuming that a,nyone can download the app from the web usig the QR code. I am also asuming that anyone who doeloaded the apps can also send data to the web which I can access on my desktop application gpping to “file” and then choosing “download data from the web”.
Is this assumption correct? If so, what do I need to put under the transfer tab under “data base properties” (under the file tab) to make sure that the data goes to the right place?
Regards
Eren

Hi Eren,

The Publish feature sets the transfer settings, so you should leave them alone.

Cheers,
-Justin

Hi Justin

That does not seem to be happening in this case. I recorded and sent new data, and then went to download from the web, is said “there is nothing to download”. Then I checked the cloud storage currently identified in the “transfer tab” as the destination (using an FTP protocol) and the new data was there so it looks like to old transfer setting have not changed.

Regards

Eren

Right, publishing will not overwrite FTP settings. If you clear out the settings and then re-publish, they will be filled in.

Cheers,
-Justin