Missing branching tab & disable GPS tracking

Hi,

I have used Cybertracker Classic for years now and I like its flexibility in building applications. However, I was forced to switch to the online version recently because the work computer is a Mac instead of a PC. I am trying to learn how to build an application for animal behavioural observations using the online version, but I am having trouble to create home screen and subscreens. I have different social behaviours that I would like to record ad-libitum. So I created a list of behaviours in the home screen and would like to have subscreens for each behaviour and a save target at the end to return to the home screen. Could I do that on the online version? If not, is there an alternative way to do so? I have read a few posts about branching and thought I could try that, but I don’t even see that tab on mine for some reason.

Also, is there a way to disable GPS tracking on each screen?

Sorry for the long post and appreciate any guidance on this!

Under More Options, select Community feature set to display the Branching tab.

In the App Settings tab you can disable the GPS tracking.

Thank you Louis! It all works now!

A different question: Is there a way to remember previously recorded items (retain state) on a multi-select page using the online version? I remember being able to do that in the traditional version. Thanks!