FILTERS_Double Filter Categories on same screen_Element List / Multi Select

Until recently I have been using v3515 and on numerous screens I have set up a ‘double filter’ using two ‘Element Lists’ in ‘Multiselect mode’ on the same screen, with both lists functioning as ‘Filter Categories’.

It has been very useful for filtering long lists of plant species, as the first list was the first letter of each taxon Genus of the species and the second list was the second letter of each taxon Genus (see image).

Suddenly, after the recent update to v3532, using the same applications with the same screens, these mentioned filters do not work.

They only work if I convert them to ‘Element List’ with ‘Single select’ and also there can only be one ‘Element List’ on each screen.

This has really broken the whole dynamic of working with the users of the applications and I would appreciate knowing how I can solve it.

Thank you very much for your help

This code path has not changed in many years, so perhaps something changed in your database. Do you have any backups to confirm?

Does it work on the desktop app?

Hi Justin.
Thanks for your reply.
After many tests I have realized that the problem appears when we move to the new version v3532, since the activated filters did not recognize the elements that make up the ‘Filter Categories’. Let me see if I can explain myself: In the previous version I had several categories of elements (A,B,…and a,b…) (see image) that are the same but that I had determined as different when the program detected the ‘conflicting names’.

When moving to the new version, it seems that they were not recognized as different and only the filter created with the first category worked.
Anyway, I have updated the element categories, I have restored the filter categories and now IT WORKS!
Sorry for wasting your minutes with this awkward explanation.
Regards

1 Like