Download data CT v 3.399

Hello everyone,
we used to download data from this Croscall (cybertracker V 3.399) and this time that didn’t work.
the data are still in the device. (the usb properties has been turned on USB data transfer"
No files are available in “data recovery console”…(orphans…).
some files are available on the device : .CTS, .DAT, .STA, .TXT. WAY. …
do these files are the data collected on the ground? how I can open them ?

thank in adavance

Clémence

Hi Clémence,

The best is to get CyberTracker to read the files off the device. If that is not working, try rebooting the phone or the PC or both.

If nothing else works, you can send me the DAT, WAY and TXT files and I will send you a CTX.

Cheers,
-Justin

Hi Justin, thanks for replying!

“The best is to get CyberTracker to read the files off the device.” : How to get this? I have tried to “import files” but I cannot see the files (only CTX).

We have already tried on 2 different PCs, I have copied the files in another device … nothing works.

Thank you

Clémence

Hi Clémence,

Connect via USB and set the device to transfer files. Then run CyberTracker and use the File->Download data option.

Cheers,
-Justin

Thank you Justin, but this is the “classical” way to download the data, and this way doesn’t work (only for one phone, and it used to work with this app and this phone).This is why I tried different opttions.
If you have a tip for reading (.dat, .way, .txt…) copied form the phone, I am interrested.

Thanks

If you create a bug report, this will contain enough information to figure out what is going wrong. This is done off the main Settings page. Please share with justin@steventon.com. If it is a large file, place it on a web share and send me the link.

Cheers,
-Justin