Default navigation buttons and save target

Hi Kate,

Almost finished my app…I have put 2 save target on the last Note screen. One goes back to start a new observation (which works fine), the other is meant to go back to the start page at the end of the day and or the last observation and thus data can then be submitted. However, this second save target is not working at all. You click on it in the simulator and nothing happens. So I back arrow, but can only get to the second screen after the start page. This second screen does not have a back arrow, but on screen edit it shows it should be default.

Help!

Thanks,

Peter M

I worked it out. Its a long click is needed on the Save Target

Peter M

Don’t panic! The save target to the start screen has a delay built into it, you have to hold it down till the progress bar finishes, it is designed to make sure you don’t end your survey by mistake when you actually meant to go on and go to new observation.

I have not tested the latest simulator so there is an outside chance there is a bug there but just try that first and let me know.

Kind regards, Kate

Thanks Kate,

I tested it again soon after I posted to the forum and held it down longer and it went back to start screen. All good now.

Excited to finally finish the App and have it live.

The Online aspect is very easy once you go through the vids. As suggested planning the flow on paper is very helpful.

Regards,

Peter M

Peter Myroniuk BSc (Hons), MSc

Director & Zoologist

Wildlife CSI Pty Ltd

PO Box 374

Woodend VIC 3442

Mobile: 0431 25 24 77

~WRD0000.jpg

Great feedback, thanks.

Hi Kate,

I noticed on the simulator under settings there is an “Edit Projects”, and at the bottom of this there is a “Delete”. What does this do? What does it Delete? Does it just delete records and the project from the Simulator or the entire projects and records from the online cloud?

Thanks,

Peter M

Peter Myroniuk BSc (Hons), MSc

Director & Zoologist

Wildlife CSI Pty Ltd

PO Box 374

Woodend VIC 3442

Mobile: 0431 25 24 77

~WRD0000.jpg

Hi Peter

@justinsteventon is the simulator developer, Justin can you comment? (I’m not familiar with that functionality).

However no, nothing you do in the simulator can delete projects or data that are already in CyberTracker Online.

Kind regards, Kate

Yes, it just deletes the Project from the device/simulator.