Over the last few days I have noticed a couple of changes in the way that the CyberTracker app on Android behaves. I also saw that the version of the app on the Google Play Store was updated recently, may be related.
the URLs I use to install projects in the app no longer work, I get “File not found” error message. I use a URL shortener which allows use of “https” in the URL even though our web server does not have an SSL certificate. This used to work OK, and I can still open the DEF file using the https URL in a browser. The projects install OK if I use http with the shortened URL, however this is not a viable solution for the many users that already installed using “https”, and the issue means that the projects are not being updated to the latest version on these devices.
When I enter data on a text screen the last word is not included after I press Ok, unless I type in a space or use the return key at the end. For example if I type in “a b c” then press Ok I just get “a b” showing on the screen, but if I type in "a b c " (with a space at the end) it works OK. Also if I open the Text Editor again the cursor goes to the beginning of the text rather than to the end as previously.