Could Someone Give me Advice on Optimizing CyberTracker for Wildlife Research Project?

Hello there,

I am new to using CyberTracker and am looking for some guidance and advice on how to best utilize the software for a wildlife research project I am currently working on.

I am part of a team that is conducting a long term study on the population dynamics and behavior of several mammal species in a national park. Our primary goals are to monitor species distribution; gather data on habitat use; and identify key areas for conservation efforts.

We have a team of field researchers who will be collecting data daily; and we aim to streamline this process as much as possible.

We have chosen CyberTracker for its reputation in field data collection and its flexibility. Although; as we are in the initial stages of setting up our system; we have encountered a few challenges and could use some expert advice on the following points like:

What are some best practices for designing data collection templates that ensure accuracy and ease of use in the field? Are there any specific template features that you recommend including for wildlife studies?

How do you efficiently manage and back up the large amounts of data collected daily? Any tips on integrating CyberTracker with other data analysis software?

What strategies have you found effective in training field staff who are new to CyberTracker? Are there any resources or training materials you would recommend?

Also, I have gone through this post: https://cybertracker.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/TLipp-CyberTracker-Diploma.pdf-devops which definitely helped me out a lot.

What are common issues you have encountered while using CyberTracker in the field, and how did you overcome them?

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance. :innocent: