automatic completion of the elements of an unused filling scenario

Hello,

Is it possible to enter default values to automatically fill in the values of elements that are not displayed depending on the scenario encountered when entering (branch)?

I’ll take a simple example in which I enter data associated with traps for which I count the number of animals caught.

On my first field date, I enter the following information:

TRAP ID = 1

ACTION = INSTALLING

X = 333666

Y = 7777888

The value ‘INSTALLING’ implies that I enter X and Y elements associated with the geographical coordinates where I set up my trap

In my form, there is another screen for entering the CAPTURE NUMBER element, which I don’t need to enter when ‘INSTALLING’ my trap. For example, I’d like an appropriate value to be filled in automatically, without me having to enter it, which I define when I design the form. Example: in cases where ACTION = INSTALLATION, automatically fill in the element like this CAPTURES NUMBER = ‘NO CAPTURABLE’

On my second field date, I enter the following information:

TRAP ID = 1

ACTION = CHECK

CAPTURE NUMBER = 5

In this scenario (branch for which ACTION = ‘CHECK’), I don’t want to have to re-enter the X and Y elements, but I want them to be automatically filled in with a value that I define when I design the form. For example, X = ‘ALREADY ENTERED’ and Y = ‘ALREADY ENTERED’.

My final table should look like this:

TRAP ID ACTION X Y CAPTURE NB
1 INSTALLING 333652 76777899 NO CAPTURABLE
1 CHECK ALREADY ENTERED ALREADY ENTERED 5

in which I filled in by hand :

for the first line, only the elements TRAP ID, ACTION, X, Y

for the second line, only the elements TRAP ID, ACTION, CAPTURE NUMBER

Is this possible?

Thanks a lot !

To clarify, is this Classic or Online?